This is the web site of Roots & Wings International. Our postal address is 5018 N. Allen Pl. Spokane, WA 99205. We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 503-564-8831.
- only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page;
- the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, subscribe to our newsletters or send us a donation; and
- aggregate information on what pages site visitors access or visit.
The information we collect is:
- used for internal review and is then discarded;
- used to improve the content of our Web page;
- used to notify our newsletter subscribers and donors about updates to our Web site;
- used by us to contact our newsletter subscribers and donors for marketing purposes; and
- disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
Roots & Wings International never sells the contact information of our members. From time to time we may exchange specific information with our field organization, Raíces y Alas Guatemala, to better serve our donors and beneficiaries.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, including a subpoena, warrant or court order. If you are concerned about how your information is used, please check our web site periodically.
All information that appears on this website, such as text, data, graphics, logos, audio, video, are, unless noted otherwise, the property of RWI and may not be copied, reproduced, reprinted, transmitted, distributed, altered, performed, displayed or otherwise used in part or whole in any manner without explicit prior consent from RWI.
RWI disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to goods and services sold on or through the website. We and the contributors of information to the website will not be liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by you in reliance on such information.
For cookies, we utilize Google Analytics to collect aggregate information of site visitors.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use visitor and donor information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. Visitors and donors can access this information by contacting us via email or phone. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to correct inaccuracies in contact information via email or postal mail.
Changes in Policy
We reserve the right to update this policy at any time. We may or may not contact you when changes are made.Donate Now
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.